It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ] New Topic Add Reply
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:24 pm • # 1 

Three friends and myself have been planning to attend ths months Gun show
At the WPB fairgrounds ...we all met at my place at 8:15am for a 9 am show start ..
When we arrived there were three windows to purchase tickets ..there was a waiting line of at least 1/2 mile long ..the local police where directing traffic away from a filled parking lot ....unbelievable, thought the panic buying was over ??? ??? ??? ..obviously with a crowd like that it isn't .... Something is in the wind ....we ended up having a delicious breakfast of eggs Benedict ... :D :D :D all wasn't lost ... Went back after breakfast lines were longer ....went home ...

Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:38 pm • # 2 

I hear that, I hate lines :-\ I was talking with my wife and we have decided to up our pistol collection. We both have LTC's so we can both get what we want. Now comes the next step; decisions, decisions :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:42 pm • # 3 
Administrator

It's the same way here with gun shows. You have to wait an hour to get in the building, then when you do get in you can't move freely because it's wall to wall people. The extremely high prices vendors are asking for guns and ammo is enough to give one a heart attack.

No thanks, I'll have to pass on these shows for a long time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:17 pm • # 4 

My son went to a gun show in Charleston, SC this morning..........same thing, too many people and sky-high prices. It may take a while for the "panic buying" to slow down nation wide..............Don in SC

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ] New Topic Add Reply