It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ] New Topic Add Reply
 Post subject: New build, some ideas??
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:33 pm • # 1 

Next week I'm building a 4 piece 5wgt for my trip home to NZ.
Ive got a cupla problems, both of my sisters think im there for 3/4 weeks to catchup with them and all the nieces and nephews, and all other off spring.
I'm taking 4/5 fly rods, two bows, lots of arrows and razor sharp broadheads, one man tent, stepping bag and enough freeze dryed food to last me 20 days.
I can go to sleep in my little tent down there with opened candy bars and chocolate under my pillow, with honey smeared in my hair and whiskers. There ain't nothing bigger than a possum that might want to lick my face during the nite.
It's a bit too easy really,I guess that explan's why I'm a bit(lot) intimidated by bears around these parts. I really thought I was an optimist, till I was sleeping out in bear country, then my mind was working overtime.
My other delimma was what color thread to use on my cobalt blue Batson blank, I'm thinking blue with some sort of contrasting accent pin line at each end of the wrap.
I'm heading down to Squidco, San Diego, blank in hand to try and find the right color thread..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:16 am • # 2 

This is cobalt blue with 2 different trim wraps

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ] New Topic Add Reply