It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ] New Topic Add Reply
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:33 am • # 1 
Administrator

In light of what happened in the Guad thread, and with input from several members I've decided to post an outline of what the UL forums will be, and a few new rules.

First off, I started this place as a refuge for Fly Fishermen who like to fish UL rods. It's a place to discuss UL fly fishing, exchange ideas, hang out, make new friends, and have fun.
I encourage debate, that's healthy, but when things start to deteriorate then I will put a stop to it.

Now on to the rules.

This is an UL forum. Lets keep it UL. I don't mind if members occasionally post pics or a trip where they used heavier tackle. But remember, this board is for a narrowly focused niche in fly fishing, and it will remain so. Leave the heavier tackle on other boards, there are plenty of them out there.

Please treat each other with respect, and have consideration for other peoples feelings and ideas. No name calling, arguing, or slander.

If you mention other Forums, do so kindly. No BASHING, NAME CALLING, etc.

Please also understand that posts exhibiting inappropriate behavior or language will be edited or deleted.

Addendum; 1/07/10, Linking to other boards or any auction sites is now prohibited. Please do not post any copyrighted videos or pictures. All of these things will be removed from posts.

Thank You,

Jeremy

Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ] New Topic Add Reply