It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ] New Topic Add Reply
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:33 pm • # 1 

Just wondering if any other you gun guys have any trigger time on the SR-15 E3? I want a new weapon, yes this is a want. I really am tired of my mutt AR-15s', by mutts I mean ones that I have built that have different parts etc. such as a Lauer lower and LPK with an oly upper :lol I am wanting something that is a little nicer and was curious if anybody had any feedback on this weapon prior to me purchasing this weapon.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:40 pm • # 2 

Really, not a single person has any input on this specific weapon???

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:39 am • # 3 
Administrator

Sorry man, I'm not a AR guy. I can't afford one anyway even if I did like them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:44 pm • # 4 

jkurtz7 wrote:

No worries, I found the info I needed. I was also able to go to a local gun store and check one out in person. My next dilemma is do I want to go for it or get a new camera body. At this point I'm 70/30 in favor of a new weapon but who knows. That Nikon D600 has my interest as well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:04 pm • # 5 

Sasha wrote:
jkurtz7 wrote:

No worries, I found the info I needed. I was also able to go to a local gun store and check one out in person. My next dilemma is do I want to go for it or get a new camera body. At this point I'm 70/30 in favor of a new weapon but who knows. That Nikon D600 has my interest as well.

I don't know how well you shoot with a gun but if it's anything like how you shoot with a camera, you are one accomplished man ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 am • # 6 

I always vote for a new gun. SWMBO is great. She never objects to a new gun, new fishing rod, or a new knife. Of course our best camera is a film model. The most used camera is a point and shoot you can carry in a pocket.

Just as a side note, this year she got a "380" tag in Montana. This is for the Elk Horn mts which is a primo tag for big bulls. she now has a new Polaris Sportsman, a couple of new tents, two or 3 new packs, new backpacking stove, the list goes on and on. the new bow came last year so she could practice for this year. I only got to buy 4 new fishing rods and two new reels. I am feeling the pain.

The big problem is she goes hunting for 3 or 4 days a week. It is cutting into my fall fishing time darn it. I get to stay home and take care of the animals.

Go for the gun before the gov't prohibits it. I doubt they will make cameras illegal anytime soon, but you never know.

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ] New Topic Add Reply