It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Go to page Previous  1, 2   Page 2 of 2   [ 33 posts ] New Topic Add Reply
 Post subject: Re: No .22 ammunition
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:17 pm • # 21 

Really cool his demo video .22 LR Tracers .. Would like to get a couple of
Boxes of tracer ammo ...I see they are available in 9MM ...

Thanks again for the vids ... Also watched the one on the clone Ecotech ...
He rates it pretty good on .22 caliber platforms ....great informative stuff ..

Paul

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:21 pm • # 22 
Administrator

He has a good variety of 45acp gel tests you will want to watch. I base my carry ammo selection heavily on his tests. He isn't your typical backyard gello shooter, and I trust his results.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:54 pm • # 23 

Definitely going to follow the both of them. ... Not your run of the mill You Tube amateur crap, these guys know what they are talking about ... The Taurus Judge review just about covered it all ... Did u see on that video when he fired at the
Image target from his vehicle out the window? He put five rounds in the same hole ..that's pretty impressive shooting ...

Paul

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm • # 24 
Administrator

I've watched the Judge video a couple of times already. He has such a large catalog of videos that I haven't seen them all yet, and I've been following him for a year now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:44 am • # 25 

Jeremy ...if you had the chance would you buy a Taurus judge ...I'm looking
For a professional opinion ... What do you think is it worth it ....410/45 in a sidearm
....don't get much better ....

Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:02 pm • # 26 
Administrator

Paul,

I personally wouldn't buy one just because I have no use for it. It wouldn't be a gun I would carry. I think it would be fun to play with, but it's expensive to feed, and if I don't have a specific use for a gun, I'm not buying it. I have enough safe queens as it is.

Most handguns that have no specific use to me other than maybe collector value, or it's sentimental to me, doesn't stay, it will get sold. I've bought and sold a lot of handguns in the last 18 years. I only have three right now. My G26 which I carry, my Beretta 92FS Vertec which is more of a home defense gun, and a very nice East German Makarov, which has collector/sentimental value to me. The Beretta and Makarov are two that I would never sell. The Beretta, being large, will get carried in winter when I can conceal it better with a coat.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:26 pm • # 27 

Jeremy ... Just came back from the range, handled the same Judge as in the
Video, thought it would be a heavy beast with those big cylinders, to my pleasant surprise it was very nicely balanced... Not going to use it as a carry weapon, Just something to play around with, I'm infatuated with .410 it was the first shotgun that my dad got me, had it for years, hunted rabbits, crows (pretty good with my crow call) small game, now it's available in a sidearm, going back Monday, will do some negotiating and horse trading and see what we can develope ...

Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:00 pm • # 28 

Panfisher1 wrote:
Definitely going to follow the both of them. ... Not your run of the mill You Tube amateur crap, these guys know what they are talking about ... The Taurus Judge review just about covered it all ... Did u see on that video when he fired at the
Image target from his vehicle out the window? He put five rounds in the same hole ..that's pretty impressive shooting ...

Paul

That's nothing, Paul. I can put a fly in a tin can 100' away, ten times in a row. I walk up to it, drop the fly in, take it out and walk back 100'. Then I walk up to the can again, drop the fly into it, take it out, walk back 100'. Again and again. I never miss until I've had too many drinks.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:49 pm • # 29 

Cliff,

Ya forgot to take your meds again this morning didn't you.... :rollin :rollin :rollin

Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:25 pm • # 30 

Panfisher1 wrote:
Cliff,

Ya forgot to take your meds again this morning didn't you.... :rollin :rollin :rollin

Paul

That nice doctor told me that I would feel much better if I took one of those tranquilizers every morning. So naturally I thought that if I took three of them I would feel even better. I do!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:08 pm • # 31 

Cliff .....your Impossible, I heard from some where, can't recall where, that you
Attach a Valium pill to your poppers and just watch the fish casually float to the surface with a smile on their face ..... :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:14 pm • # 32 

How'd we get from 22 ammunition to tranquilizers .. :evil :evil . Hope that guy who
Cursed us out that day don't see this one ... We ll really get an ear full ... :lol :lol :lol

Paul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:30 am • # 33 

Panfisher1 wrote:
Cliff .....your Impossible, I heard from some where, can't recall where, that you
Attach a Valium pill to your poppers and just watch the fish casually float to the surface with a smile on their face ..... :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Paul

No Paul, I just pour a bottle of cheap bourbon into the water and the fish are so happy that they'll bite on almost anything.

Go to page Previous  1, 2   Page 2 of 2   [ 33 posts ] New Topic Add Reply