It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ] New Topic Add Reply
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:26 pm • # 1 

It seems like most days I can't get to the server at all. When I do get on......If I jump to a different page or try to post something, I get dropped with a "might be mispelled" message. Then can't get back on at all. 
    Am I the only one ???     I don't like to complain, but I do miss reading the latest post.   .........................................Don S. in SC   "Don't be afraid to FLY"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:38 pm • # 2 
Administrator

Don, what operating system and browser are you using? Dumping browser cookies helps in many cases.

J.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:53 pm • # 3 

I am running windows 7 and AT&T (yahoo powered) web browser. I will try dumping cookies.  "so I must be the only one"  It just acts like the server is suddenly down..................Don

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:25 pm • # 4 
Administrator

I'm not familiar with the AT&T Browser or if there are any compatibility  issues with it and Yuku. Since Yuku pushed new software not long ago, there have been bugs popping up here and there.

J.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:22 pm • # 5 

Funny you should mention that. I got blown off my computer for over a week. It was probably a virus mimicking security software! Wanted me to purchase software in order to open the internet. Whatever it was, it finally gave up, or the Verizon filters caught it. Don (the other Don).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:13 am • # 6 

Dumping cookies and rebooting computer had no effect. However when I get dumped of the site, if I powercycle the DSL box wait a couple of minutes, most of the time I can get back in. Doesn't happen on any other site.........go figure.  ...............................................Don S. in SC  "Thanks for everyones input" ....Image...Here is my UNstealthy approach to fly fishing (it sure is comfortable)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm • # 7 
Administrator

Don, try this. http://helpdesk.yuku.com/   Click on "Submit Ticket", the check "accounts". Be sure to provide as much detail as you can in the message box.

Something else you may want to try next is to use Internet Explorer when this happens nest time and make sure it's not a browser compatibility problem.

J.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:47 pm • # 8 

ImageThank you.................I did make a ticket.........................I will try another browser the next time I pull-up this site.   ................................Don S. in SC

Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ] New Topic Add Reply