It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ] New Topic Add Reply
 Post subject: New members and guests
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:43 am • # 1 

I have noticed a lot of new members and guests recently...If you are a bit hesitant to post or join, let me assure you that this is the place to be if you have questions about UL fly fishing or just fly fishing in general....the experience of our members is unlimited and they are always Gentleman and Ladies....No question is a dumb question and trust me I know...I came to this forum a year ago...I did not even know there was UL fly fishing...I asked a lot of questions and always got answers and I know some of them were rookie questions...but, everyone was answered politely and quickly...Advice on reels, rod, etc gave me the knowledge I needed to enjoy UL fly fishing and save a ton of money from me not having to guess and buy what I thought might work....So, come on in and post...join this forum and you will be treated well...Come into Chat on Thursday and Sunday nights at 8:00 Central and join in...I know I have made some lifelong friends here and so will you....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:04 am • # 2 
Administrator

Image Good advice Rob.

J.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:22 am • # 3 

Wisdom comes from experience. Experience comes from mistakes. We have a lot of combined experience here! I have found that hard core ULers are a pretty creative lot. Had to be, as there was no one to show us how. Don

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ] New Topic Add Reply