It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ] New Topic Add Reply
 Post subject: The Test........
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:02 am • # 1 

One night on patrol, a sheriff's deputy stopped a speeder on the Interstate. The deputy approached the car and made contact with the driver, who told him that he was running late. He said that he was a juggler at a carnival, and that he had to get on down the road to their new location for the show that evening. The deputy told him, "I'll tell you what: I've always wanted to learn how to juggle. If you'll give me a quick lesson I'll let you go with a warning." The juggler told the deputy he'd be glad to give him a lesson, but all of his props were on the truck, which had gone ahead of them.

"No problem," the deputy replied. "I've got something you can use in my car." He then retrieved three flares, which he lit and handed to the juggler.

The juggler stood on the side of the road juggling the flares. As he did so, a car pulled up behind the deputy's car. The driver sat and watched for a minute, then got out of his car and slowly made his way to the deputy's car. He opened the back door, climbed inside, and shut the door. Puzzled, the deputy walked back and opened the door. An old drunk, reeking of alcohol, was sitting inside. The deputy asked the man what he was doing. The old man replied, "There's no way in Hell I can pass that test. You might as well just take me to jail........."

Post subject: Re: The Test........
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:25 am • # 2 

:lol :lol :lol

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ] New Topic Add Reply