It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ] New Topic Add Reply
 Post subject: Pray !!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:18 am • # 1 

Saturday, March 28, 2020
PRAY!!!!

Today a friend of mine posted this to his Facebook page and I thought it was important enough to post on this site as well.

"Someone has said that if Christians really understood the full extent of the power we have available through prayer, we might be speechless. Did you know that during WWII there was an advisor to Churchill who organized a group of people who dropped what they were doing every day at the prescribed hour for one minute to collectively pray for the safety of England, its people and peace?

There is now a group of people organizing the same thing here in America. If you would like to participate: Every evening at 8pm Central time, stop what you are doing and spend one minute at 8:00 - 8:01 pm praying for the safety of the United States, our troops, our citizens, and for a return to a Godly nation. If you have a smart phone set set an alarm to pray from 8:00 - 8:01 pm. Please pass this along to your prayer family and friends. Our prayers are the most powerful asset we have."

I would add to that to pray for the citizens and leaders of this nation to repent and turn from their wicked ways. Pray that God would touch the hearts of the politicians of this once-great nation to convict them of their ungodly, sinful ways.

Post subject: Re: Pray !!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:26 am • # 2 

Count me in. Prayer is a very powerful thing. But you have to pray just as Jesus said to, pray as if you have already received it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:08 pm • # 3 

I'm all for it. And I agree with the above statement that you must believe you have already received it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:59 pm • # 4 

Count me in too! Amen to the explanation of the state of the Union.

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ] New Topic Add Reply