It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ] New Topic Add Reply
 Post subject: Arrestable offense
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:30 am • # 1 

Only in Alvarado,TX I swear!! I went to the gas station to get a drink and as I walk up, I noticed these 2 officers watching a woman who was smoking while pumping her gas. I saw her and thought, is this lady stupid, crazy, or both, especially with the officers standing RIGHT there.. But anyways, I minded my own business and went in for a drink. As I was paying for my drink, I heard someone screaming!! Like I’m talking violent death screams!! I looked up and I saw that this woman's arm was on fire!! She was swinging her arm, running around going nuts!! When I got my drink and walked out the door the officers had the woman on the ground and they were putting the fire out!! Then they put handcuffs on her and threw her in the police car... I was thinking, arrested?? Shouldn’t she be in an ambulance, not a police car?? And being the nosy person I am, I asked the police what they were arresting her for.. The guy looked at me, dead serious, and said, "waving a fire arm in public”!!

Post subject: Re: Arrestable offense
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:40 pm • # 2 

:lol :lol
(was she wearing a sleeveless dress at the time? Because she DOES have the second amendment right to bare arms, doesn't she?)

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ] New Topic Add Reply