It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ] New Topic Add Reply
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:16 pm • # 1 

Sometimes after a day fishing you may have to pack your wading boots before the soles are dry. I put a shower cap over the soles. You can swipe two of your spouses shower caps or purchase a package of the caps. Adios Philip

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:53 pm • # 2 

Thanks for the tip.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:41 pm • # 3 

Good idea!

I'm lucky that I'm working in an office that has just been built; as a matter of fact, much of it is still being built. The construction company has booties that they put over their boots when walking into the labs, and I liberated a half dozen pair for just this purpose.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:27 pm • # 4 

I like to hang on to some of the plastic grocery bags for this purpose. They don't take up much room in my tackle bag.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:46 pm • # 5 

Guys! They make a rolling muddy boot receptacle! It's called a pickup truck. You don't even have to put 'em in a bucket first!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:12 am • # 6 

hipshot wrote:
Guys! They make a rolling muddy boot receptacle! It's called a pickup truck. You don't even have to put 'em in a bucket first!

:lol :applause I was just reflecting on this! I'm heading up to my friend's salmon camp for a few days this morning, and I always arrive with my boots, waders, vest and hat neatly packed into my fishing backpack, with two or three travel rod cases strapped to the side, and neatly stowed in the back of my SUV. On the trip home, the wet boots and waders are flung into the back on top of a cooler and other luggage, vest is hanging from a hook in the back seat, rod cases are tossed on top of the other junk in the cargo area, and the hat could be just about anywhere. I usually manage to get everything cleaned, dried and put away in the course of two days.
brent

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ] New Topic Add Reply